If you’re not happy, we’re not happy

We aim to provide an excellent client service. If things go wrong and you are unhappy with our service we want you to let us know immediately so that we can work with you to resolve any problems.

Please contact Aileen Heggie, complaints manager, if you would like to make a complaint. You can get in touch via telephone on 0131 226 9740, via email at, or in writing to the following address:

Nucleus HQ
12 Blenheim Place

We will resolve complaints as quickly as we can. Some complaints require detailed investigation and/or a dialogue with third parties so will take longer to resolve.

We will issue an acknowledgement to your complaint, by email or by letter,  within three business days of receiving your complaint. Our aim is to provide you with our final response within four weeks. If this is not possible we will write to you again and confirm when we would hope to be able to provide you with our final response which should be no later than eight weeks from the date of your complaint.

In each case we will seek to provide fair redress where we believe it is appropriate.

Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform

The European Commission have made an online dispute resolution (ODR) platform available on their website.

Complaints submitted to the platform will be dealt with by approved alternative dispute resolution (ADR) providers such as the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Please visit

The Financial Ombudsman Service

If we have not issued our final response letter within eight weeks of receipt of your complaint or if you are dissatisfied with our final response you have the right to refer your complaint, free of charge, to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Although there are time limits for referring your complaint to the Ombudsman, we will consent to the Ombudsman considering your complaint even if you refer the complaint outside the time limits. For ease of reference their contact details and website address are noted below.

The Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
London E14 9SR

Telephone: 0800 023 4567