User sessions 2022
Events for people who use the platform day-to-day
We've missed you!
It’s been more than two years since we were last able to meet up in person at our user sessions. While meeting online has allowed us to keep you updated on Nucleus developments, we've missed the opportunity to catch up on your news and priorities and to listen to your thoughts and feedback. We're therefore delighted to be back on the road in April and May with eight face-to-face user sessions and we hope you can join us.
9.30am Registration, coffee and 1:1 clinics
10am Welcome, corporate and service update
10.30am Platform development update
11.00am A programme of workshops, presentations and training which will include ...
- a deep dive into your views on a key aspect of our servicing to understand and explore how we can further improve our customer service
- a sneak peek into how we've incorporated your feedback into the design of the next version of Narrate with the chance to influence the direction of the design as we start building it
- an introduction to our Nucleus Go iOS app
- platform training to enhance your skills
- the opportunity to discuss some topical issues during our round table sessions
- time to meet other users and to get to know your client relations team
... as well as a delicious lunch!
2.30pm Event close followed by networking over drinks
Where and when
Wednesday 27 April
Radisson Blu Hotel
301 Argyle Street
Thursday 28 April
The Solent Hotel
Wednesday 4 May
Events @ No6
6 Alie Street
Tuesday 10 May
The Grand Hotel
Can't make it?
There's no substitute for the knowledge shared and connections made at our in-person events, but we appreciate not all locations and dates are convenient for everyone. The structure of the event doesn't lend itself to a virtual format but if you can't join us in person, don't worry, the content of the updates will be made available afterwards.