We are the Nucleus Financial Platforms group and we help make retirement more rewarding
By harnessing James Hay’s pensions expertise, Curtis Banks' SSAS and SIPP products and Nucleus’ digital capability, we’re building the best retirement-focused adviser platform for larger adviser firms in the UK.
Who we are
Our platforms help financial advisers to make retirement more rewarding for their clients.
- James Hay Online is our retirement platform for larger financial advisory businesses.
- Nucleus Wrap is our financial planning platform for smaller and medium-sized advisers.
- Curtis Banks is an award-winning SSAS and SIPP provider.
We have an exciting vision for the future as we combine our respective experience, skills and services.
The concept behind our look is ‘rewarding relationships’ – two elements coming together to create something better.
It reflects why we’re here, which is to empower advisers to meet the evolving needs of their customers, in order to provide them with a more rewarding financial planning and retirement experience.
Building on the past
Our goal is to:
- take the fintech essence of the existing Nucleus business – its adviser-centric, technology-led, challenger mindset
- and combine it with James Hay's SIPP/retirement expertise and problem-solving know-how, and;
- Curtis Banks' SSAS and SIPP products.
By combining these groups, we will create a leading retirement-focused platform which supports financial advisers and their customers across the full wealth spectrum.
Our aim is to deliver a straightforward and simple to use platform that’s supported by a smart, personal service that allows advisers to utilise and benefit from the expert insight we bring.
HPS Investment Partners, a major US private equity provider, is the majority shareholder of our parent company - the Nucleus Financial Platforms Group. In September 2022, they joined our existing shareholder Epiris, which has retained a significant minority stake. We're able to continue to innovate thanks to their investment support.